Vita Liberata is an exciting, forward thinking Tanning and Skincare brand with a Global footprint in countries including the USA, Australia, Canada, the United Arab Emirates, as well as throughout Europe, the UK and Ireland with its headquarters being in Northern Ireland. We are constantly building and expanding our business across the globe. As a result, we are always interested in hearing from individuals who believe they have what it takes to help us achieve this.
Do you have what it takes to work for a fast paced, dynamic global tanning and skincare brand? Are you smart and driven, with fantastic communication skills and attention to detail? Do you have a creative flair? Does working with a highly motivated team where everyday proceeds at lightning pace sound appealing?Current Vacancies
- Typical work activities will include presenting and selling Vita Liberata products and services to current and potential clients including overseeing training of product knowledge and application in retail outlets and salons
- Preparing action plans and schedules
- Following up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Identifying sales prospects and contacting these to develop new business with salon/spa and pharmacy
- Developing and maintaining sales materials and current product knowledge
- Maintaining current and potential client relationships
- Preparing paperwork and status reports including activity, follow ups etc
- Identifying and resolving client concerns;
- Identifying new routes to market and using skills required to close sales in order to meet and exceed set targets
- Participating in marketing events such as trade shows both at home and abroad
- Managing own diary with advance journey planning and CRM management on a daily basis.
Previous field sales experience desirable.
Job Type: Full-time